7 Amazing Vegan Foods That Help You to Lose Weight in 2019
If you are planning to lose weight without hitting the gym like crazy, we guess, going vegan can be the right decision to reach your goal.
We know countless people out there who think that eating vegan is some sort of boring and unable to satisfy the cravings for food.
But the truth is- vegan is awesome! And, as long as you try the healthy and hearty recipes, you will have no room for unhealthy junks, for sure.
Table of Contents
7 Vegan Foods for Lose Weight
Check out these Amazing Vegan Foods That Can Help You to Lose Weight in 2019. Let's jump right in!
It allows you to boost your metabolic rate as well as energy level, and at the same time, you will feel full for a longer period of time without craving for food.
- You can make oatcakes, cookies, bread from oats.
- Or you can make oatmeal powder by blending it into a blender and make tortillas to roll up and consume with veggies of your choice
- Oats can be consumed as cereal with milk, nuts, and fresh fruits as well
The fiber of avocado gives you the feeling of fullness for the next few hours. Eating half of the avocado helps you burn fat naturally while boosting your metabolic rate.
- Cut avocado into half and take one half
- Sprinkle some lemon juice, black pepper powder and sea salt on it
- Consume it with brown bread and tomatoes
- You can also make an avocado paste with honey, lemon, and salt and consume with nachos, brown rice or French toast
3. Wall Press:
Almonds help in lowering blood sugar and cholesterol and prevent cancer risk as well as heart diseases.
It is high in fiber, protein and low in carbs that make you feel full. Thus, it helps in managing weight naturally.
- Take whole almonds as your morning and evening snacks instead of junks
- You can consume almond flour, almond milk, almond oil making a number of dishes
- While eating cereal, you can add a handful of almonds that will make the cereal tasty and you will feel fuller
- You can add almond oil into your salads and almond milk into your deserts as well
4. Cottage Cheese:
- Take some cottage cheese cubes and shallow fry in extra virgin olive oil
- Now, add the cheese cubes into the chicken curry or spinach curry to make the curry tastier
- You can also make cheese balls with this cottage cheese. To do this, you will need brown flour dough and some cheese cubes.
- Now, cover each cube with the dough, dip into egg batter and bake or fry the balls. Your yummy cheese ball is ready to eat.
It makes you feel fuller for the longest period of time. Quinoa is low in fat and is very healthy.
- You can make quinoa cereal by soaking it into the water and then boiling it
- Quinoa can be added with veggies, savory dishes or with milk
- You can also make delicious desserts like faluda or fruits custard with quinoa
- Cakes, biscuits, and muffins can also be made with this grain
6. Black Beans:
Black beans can be added to a variety of other foodstuffs to make healthy and tasty dishes as well.
- You can eat black beans by boiling them or adding them to your salads
- You can make vegetable dishes with it and eat with rice
- You can even add them into your burger and pizza
7. Chia Seeds:
It helps to activate glucagon that informs your brain that you are full and don’t want food.
- Soak chia seeds overnight and then you can make pudding, smoothie and other tasty items with it
- You can have it with yogurt or tea as well
GET MORE LATEST STUFF LIKE THIS
IN YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to Our Mailing List and Get Interesting Stuff and Updates to Your Email Inbox.
Now, it's your turn to get started with any of these vegan recipes and bade goodbye to your unhealthy food habits. Hope the post was helpful and you enjoyed reading!